What we do:
We create design solutions for all kinds of historic landscapes, public parks, gardens and their buildings, from feasibility to construction management
- Brief Development and Feasibility studies, for landscapes and their buildings.
- Masterplanning and Restoration strategies for historic parks, gardens, cemeteries and cultural landscapes.
- Providing expert advice to the Heritage Lottery Fund for project management, project monitoring and mentoring.
- Visualisations and illustrative material.
- Arboricultural strategies and Planting design.
- Design for Play within the historic environment.
- Design workshops and creative consultation.
- HLF Grant applications, with extensive HLF experience and engagement expertise.
- Detailed design, landscape architecture and planting.
- Management and Maintenance Plans.
- Conservation Plans and Restoration Strategies.
- Access appraisals & solutions, wayfinding and interpretation.
- Historic landscape survey and analysis, setting appraisal.
- Tree strategies, assessment and appraisal (full BS5837 by others).
- Research and analysis – primary historic sources.
- Statements of significance, Planning Approvals, Heritage Impact Assessment.
- Detailed design, specification and tender packages.
- Project implementation and contract administration.
Specialist advice to the Heritage Lottery Fund for project monitoring, mentoring and project management.
Working with our architectural partners, we integrate landscape and building solutions for cultural and historic landscapes.